yet another new guy... :P

kicsibors

Hello everyone!

My name is Attila, and i've, unfortunately, never had opportunity to shoot anything over 100 yards yet. I shoot primarily .22 lr, .40sw, and .45acp due to limited places to shoot, but have a marlin 336 in 30-30 (yet to take a deer...) and 5.56/300 blk AR for short to medium range if i ever find a place to shoot them (live south of Baltimore, MD).

For long range, i'm looking to get a 7mm-08 and load my own. I already reload 30-30 and 300 blk so all i need is dies, components (this is the hard part i know), and a rifle to fire them from. I haven't decided what brand/model to get yet, but am leaning towards a savage axis since i'm on a bit of a budget (ideally <$500 but definitely <$1,000 for the rifle itself). suggestions are welcome, thank you.

well, that wraps up the intro, and i hope to prove myself a useful addition to this community!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts