• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED XP 100s

mth00005

I have 2 XP 100's for sale. 650.00 each
one has a Leupold fixed 4, the other has a Nikon 2.5x8
both are .221 Fireball's
will send pic upon request.
Neither appears to have been shot much.
email [email protected] or pm
Thanks Mike

There have been 166 views of this thread and only 2 responses, mine.

An exchange of PMs with the OP indicate two things.

1. He desired an understanding what I meant my R U Bonded. I explained the hesitancy by members of doing business with low numbered posters. He took that well.
  2. He gave his phone number for questions and stated that he wasn't out to burn anyone. Just cleaning out the safe.
If I didn't already have an action and an action plan for completion of a SP I'd give this one a go.

Not an endorsement.

hey Roy, helping the guy out with a bump. just curious what you are going to build for a SP. I also have a xp 100 action and am gathering parts for a build. i am keeping an eye out for a used BBL...maybe a 260 rem, 7mm08, etc....need a 308 boltface for those.

Bolt action long barreled 270 WSM with brake and tube gun configuration.

No sense in lugging a full blown rifle around all summer when a decent shooting SP will do the job and be much more convenient.

some pics added. have more. any questions contact Mike 713-816-2073, thanks

Attachments

• 100_1469.jpg
    100_1469.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_1483.jpg
    100_1483.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_1484.jpg
    100_1484.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 6
Mike,

Not to tic anyone off but IMO your prices are too low. Which is why I did validation on your post as I would have jumped all over one of those had I not just come to a decision with what I had on hand.

I figure that fair is fair, both ways. I wouldn't expect you to burn me and I wouldn't expect me to take advantage of your newbieness. :) But if that's your price they are gonna move.

Google on that model and see what the appraisers base their numbers on.

Will SOMEONE please buy these so I don't have to?!?!?! I've always wanted one and I don't know how much longer I can resist the urge!

Recent Posts