• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED XP-100 Wanted

+1 what "mindcrime" said! It's too painful to even think about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

No NO , This is a XP-100 long range center grip gun.
I am planing on barreling to 7.82 Lazzeroni

Yes, yes, yes!!!! I want to see it and details! PLEASE............ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
No NO , This is a XP-100 long range center grip gun.
I am planing on barreling to 7.82 Lazzeroni

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Crap!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif You go, Man with Titanium balls!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My new found friend Ernie has one now. FiftyDriver built it for him, Kirby Allen.
I am just copying this Idea, Also talking to or trying to talk to Kirby in building this one for me.
All I need is a action , I think I found one local.

Ernie talked me into building a XP-100 7WSM!! Hopefully I'll get that off to Kirby in the next few months to get started!!

Sorry, I already sent mine off to Kirby for a 6.5 WSM.

Now you've got me thinking of sending my other XP-100 off for a 7mm Allen Magnum... ok, done thinking. I'll stick with 6.5mm. That much power in a handgun just seems sick (that's a good thing, according to my teen).

[ QUOTE ]
Change of plans Going with a .300 short mag Lazzaroni is rumored going out of busness.

[/ QUOTE ]
Rumored where? The Lazz bro's seemed happy enough with the business. Of course, they seemed p.o.'d that Sako and Savage didn't renew, but then I heard that Savage was going to chamber in the short Lazz's by themselves.

I guess we'll all know at the SHOT show.

Blas 93, I have a custom built XP100 in 7mm IHMSA caliber. It was built for silhouette shooting, but would be easy to set up for LR shooting. Dave Logosz from North Dakota built this XP. He was one of the main XP gunsmiths for IHMSA in the 90s. XP was built for one of my children, and then not used. Basically, brand new. Complete with brass, competition dies, etc. Send me an email and we can discuss if you are interested.