xp 100 trigger assembly

Cruizin

I would like to see how the xp 100 trigger assembly works. Does anyone have a diagram or a picture that they would be willing to share? I am thinking of designing a trigger assy for a savage action.

Thanks

Thanks for that. There is actually a gun on 6mmbr that is a striker and has a good picture of the trigger assy. That gave me the info I needed. Thanks.

Well the picture of the striker I found kind of shows how it works but there is still some left to the imagination I guess.

Savage Striker in 6mmBR

It would be interesting to see an xp 100 trigger assy if someone has it.

Cruisin, i have a trigger assy which i can take a picture of and attach it to an e-mail. that is if i'm on the good side with the wife. she gets it from the camera to the puter. might take a couple days but i'll see what i can do.

Here is a pic of an Anschutz with a Mike Dewey center grip conversion. Mike also makes them for XP's.
DSCF2354.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic.

I did Eddie. Thank you very much, and I appreciate the input from others as well. Now if I could just get an exploded view of the striker I would be set. I'll have to give them a call tomorrow.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.