• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED XP 100 and Ruger MK II for sale

lisagrantb

The XP has been sold.

I am selling these two so I can build a 6.5mm. The XP is 7MM BR with custom rear trigger Fajen stock with a Timiney trigger, the scope is a Tasco pro class 6X40 with a 30 mm tube. I could shoot 3/4 moa with it. The gun is defenetly more accurate than I am. The Ruger is the varmint version with beavertail laminated stock and has a 26" McMowen premium stainless barrel in 25-06. This rifle will shoot 1/2 moa. Both will come with brass, dies, scope bases and rings. The Ruger also has a Redding competition seater die and two scope mounts 1" and 30mm. Both have around 500 rounds down the tube. I am asking $600 for each. The XP comes with the scope also. If you have any questions please PM me or call 318-627-5275.

m_7dc1089a2da44492a90e5df2a32a60e3.jpg
m_48e4f7aad96c49cc86ed56f2beaabaa5.jpg

Last edited:
Deal in confidence with Grant. Item rec'd better than described! Thanks, Anthony

Hi Grant. I was the one that called today. I accidentally erased your voicemail that had your cell # on it. Give me a call when you can. 319-241-0438. Very interested in this Ruger if you still have it.

Chris

what is the barrel length on the XP? and is that a rifle scope or a pistol scope?
Dano

Last edited:

Recent Posts