X

You guys crack me up!!

This sure is a great place to come first thing in the morning!!

See you all at the show tomorrow. You'll know me when you see me. I'll be the guy you'd least expect to be a long range rifle shooter.... big thick glasses, trigger finger nearly cut completely off and bilateral hearing aids (short bus material).

Tomorrow.

I was at the Sportsman's Show in Harrisburg yesterday and got the impression that a lot of people think Bobby Hart made the "Point Blank From Long Range" video because it is for sale at his booth. While Bobby does appear in the video as part of the hunting team, and some of his guns are used in the hunts, the truth is Butch Keen conceived the idea for the film, lead the hunts, filmed all of the hunts, and his production company editted and produced the movie. Bobby allowed Butch to sell the tapes in Harrisburg with him to promote the sale of his guns. This is a one of a kind awesome hunting flick and I just wanted to give credit where credit is due.
Great job Butch!

338-378, got the info, thanks alot. Buy the way, your Cap Locks are on, everone thinks your YELLING at them if you type continually in caps on the net. We're to smart and polite here though, we just figured you didn`t realise it. Thanks again for the info on the vidio, Why not post an address here on the site?

Later
Brent

This sound's like fun.I got some idea's.Am I gonna see a Point Blank From Long Range Volume 2 next year?Your World wide now.Could turn into something BIG!!!!!!!!!Later.

Butch, I would appreciate more info as to what is included in your current video. Do you just show guys at a bench shooting deer at long range or are some of them prone? Do you cover any tips and techniques? How long is it? As far as a future video goes I would really like to see it done from prone either with bipod and sling or just sling. I hunt on foot with a 9.3# 300 Win Mag and would like to see this setup covered, not just 30+ pound rifles shot from a bench and with bags. Thanks, Rufous.

Had a chance to check out the L.R. video yesterday (Sunday, the 17th), at least the first part of it, before the extended family showed up and commandeered the TV. Extremely impressive shooting, to say the least.

R-WEST

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.