X stand

T Shot

Apparently there isnt a boat load of guys using these stands because i cant find a lot of reviews on them and there sure isnt any retailers in my area that carry them. Does anyone have one or used on. If so i would like to hear some feedback, im thinking about ordering the sit and climb model because they are so light, but its hard to fork out that kink of money for something you have never touched or used. Thanks

I've never used that stand but I have been using a climber for the past 2 years and I really like the it. Its not always the most convenient way to hunt but it definitely opens up more options then being stuck in the same ladder stand all the time.

This is the one I have and use.Summit Goliath SD Climbing Treestand - Complete Stand I like it its comfortable and its fairly quite if you need to stand up on the platform and turn around to shoot something walking behind you. Just my .02 if this helps at all.

If cost isn't an issue These are supposed to be the lightest cats meow I've heard but I dunno a I've never used or handled these before I've seen them before in person and they look like pretty good quality.Climbers - Lone Wolf Stands

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.