Wyoming trophy muledeer opportunity

jimss

I thought I would toss this invitation out to anyone interested in sharing a fantastic Wyoming muledeer hunt opportunity. I grew up in Wyoming and spend a great deal of time scouting, shed hunting, and hunting big game in the Cowboy state. A good friend of mine currently has max deer pts and I have 11. We are trying to find 1 other guy with close to max pts to apply as a party for a unit that we are considering that is just out of our range of drawing (Wyoming averages pts). I have knowledge of several units that take close to max pts to draw. I am keeping tight tabs on the winter to make certain this year is a great year to draw. I don't live far from these units and plan on spending a great deal of time pre-season scouting, archery hunting, and possibly rifle hunting the unit we draw. We would be willing to share the experience with someone willing to apply. If you have a pile of Wyo deer pts and aren't exactly sure where to apply this could be a win-win situation for everyone. Please send me a PM if interested.

I do not have any points and never have hunted in Wyoming, but I would love to go for hunt. I have already applied for New Mexico and hope to be hunting there this fall. I am open to 2021 if you are still around hit me up.
Ace

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.