Wyoming redistricting

Nr Elk Gen is now 3 regions instead of statewide (minus LQ areas). The LQ areas that are greyed out can be a bit misleading because some are both Gen and LQ depending on dates.

Last edited:
I get the general zones have changed. What I don't understand is the zone now listed as 65. It used to be 54 and being a non resident I can no longer put in for it. It is colored white. Any idea why they changed the number and don't allow non-residents to put in for that number?

They changed the boundary for 54 and 65. Look in the hunt planner for area 54 and 65. I just went in to the app screen and could apply for either of those areas. It appears they removed area 53.

1.jpg

It stinks because the area my guide used I can't put in for anymore. Waiting on him to tell me where to go from here. I hope I don't miss out on this season

It stinks because the area my guide used I can't put in for anymore. Waiting on him to tell me where to go from here. I hope I don't miss out on this season

I think you're confused. The area you used to apply in is still there, just a different number. If you hunt Heart Mt, it is now 65. 54 is now just the area west of the hwy.

Last edited: