Wyoming Mule Deer HELP!!!!!!!!!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Finally got back the draw results from wyoming and me and bill drew buck tags for region W. This area is around Baggs WY up to the east side of Medicine Bow Natl Forrest. From what I have heard from most people evryone is saying to hunt out in the BLM land around and west of the Baggs area. I have never hunted mule deer in my life so i am looking for a little help. Me and Bill just got back from a pdog hunt in Casper WY (pics to come soon) and on the way back we took a peek around the Baggs BLM area, specifically around Muddy Mountain, and we were a little intimidated. the area is so wide and barren i just dont know where to start. IF anyone has any tips i would love to hear them.

thanks
steve

Finally got back the draw results from wyoming and me and bill drew buck tags for region W. This area is around Baggs WY up to the east side of Medicine Bow Natl Forrest. From what I have heard from most people evryone is saying to hunt out in the BLM land around and west of the Baggs area. I have never hunted mule deer in my life so i am looking for a little help. Me and Bill just got back from a pdog hunt in Casper WY (pics to come soon) and on the way back we took a peek around the Baggs BLM area, specifically around Muddy Mountain, and we were a little intimidated. the area is so wide and barren i just dont know where to start. IF anyone has any tips i would love to hear them.

thanks
steve

Steve,
I can't help you this year, but we will be moving to Gillette in early August.
Hopefully I will begin to get a better idea of locations in the next year.

Thanks, i planning on going back and hunting again, just alot of great draw options in that state.

thanks
steve

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.