Wyoming Leftover Permits

Buffalobob

If you suddenly have decided that you want to go antelope hunting, take notice that the Wyoming leftover permits are now available. These permits are for areas with lots of private land and only small areas of public land so you will probably need to use the landowner list and pay to hunt on private land.

All applications are processed in the same manner, whether hand delivered to the Cheyenne office or submitted through the mail or online. We encourage you to apply online, starting July 10th. Both residents and nonresidents may apply for leftover deer, antelope, elk licenses between July 10th and July 21st, 2008 with a combined draw tentatively scheduled for July 31st for nonresidents and residents who submit applications.

Residents may submit personal checks with paper applications; nonresidents must submit cashier checks or money orders for leftover licenses. WE DO NOT ACCEPT TWO PARTY CHECKS, including your Wyoming Game & Fish application refund checks.

PLEASE NOTE: THE MAJORITY OF REMAINING ELK, ANTELOPE AND DEER LICENSES ARE FOR HUNT AREAS IN WHICH IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN ACCESS.

I did ...

I applied this morning for a left-over antelope tag, online. Takes about 3 minutes. Drawing will be on or about July 31. Not as many tags left-over this year, it seams. I have a place to hunt on private ground.

Good luck in the draw,

Tbone

Mach... you go to the expo over the weekend.. ??

lots of big goats here this year guys !! numbers are great and horns are huge from all the early moisture and green grass...

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.