Wyoming JackRabbits?

dk17hmr

Fairly new to Wyoming, only been here for 6 months, I went out coyote hunting after work tonight, on my way back I saw a few jacks. Can I shoot them at night?

I will probably use a spot light, last night I just saw them with my highbeams on the truck. I will probably call Game and Fish just to make sure its not that I doubt the wisdom on this forum, I just dont need to be getting in trouble.

My parents are coming out from Michigan this May, my dad is an avid hunter and shooter like myself and I want to get some coyote, p-dog, and jack hunting and shooting in while he is here. About the only time I see Jacks is after sundown.

Thanks for responding, so nothing magical about it sounds like just some kinda light source will do the trick.

Yea I called G&F today....they said the same thing go ahead as long as you are on private and have written permission. :rolleyes:

To bad theres lots of BLM around here not much private.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.