Wyoming Draw Results are up

I like surprizes and to hunt new area's (alright I'm a procrastinator and didnt get in the draw) Have to wait till July and see whats leftover:rolleyes:

Unit 72 antelope buck and doe.:D Now if the Gods are smiling Kirby will get the receiver and stock in time. If he does, then the antelope will be a tune-up for Elk in Co.!

Two buddies and I drew a Unit 68 buck tag and 2 doe tags each. New Kirby rifle on the way for me as well. Should be a lot of fun!!!!!

I finally managed to draw a buck tag (first time in 5 years for home area). Now if I could get the moose and elk drawings to cooperate :p

The Game and Fish went to an online application process. This sped up the draw process enough to get results out earlier. Go to the Wyoming Game and Fish website and look at draw results under the hunting section.

Zuba, I'm hunting area 90 type 1 and 6 this year. It's a bit of a drive from home but odds were good and it's kind of a half way between my parents and myself.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.