Wyoming Draw is Today (06.12.14)

Region A, Non-Resident Deer = Successful! 68% Draw w/1 Preference Point.

Hulett here I come! Hoping to stretch my new 6.5 out and see what it can do!

1.5 outa 3 aint bad:cool: Drew our first choice elk(07), second choice goat(63-2) and have to hunt general deer AGAIN this year.

Still hope though as the lottery tags are still open:rolleyes:

Anybody else have any luck with Wyoming tags, have you bought lottery tickets?

I drew First Choice Deer and First choice Bull Elk..Finally. no antelope. I couldnt be happier.

Ok now we are even, last year I got your tag and this year you got mine. Good luck my friend, kill a big one! I got skunked on the draw. Only a 64-7 cow tag. Looks like general deer and elk for me. Do you know of any areas with some doe antelope tags for target practice?

G&F where just kidding=We where in the lucky 700 that didn't draw after all:rolleyes:
Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up a leftover cow tag I we want to hunt elk, have no interest in a gen elk tag.

Like an absolute bone head I forgot to apply for my elk tag. So it'll be a left over cow for me.... they eat the same. I did get my speed goat tag though area 17 type 1 (big surprise). All of my out of state dudes drew too, all 5 of them, this will be a fun year of goat hunting, I'm going for the record this year; we'll see if the 6.5wsm can put one down at 1k. :rolleyes:

t

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.