Wyoming draw is out

bayedup7

Draw results available this morning. Drew my first choice buck tag and two doe tags. Can't wait my first antelope hunt. Good luck everyone.

Wife and I drew area 60! Took 20 years to draw this tag the first time in 2011. Can't believe we got lucky again. Hunted 9 days in '11, and she took a buck that netted 80" after 60 days.

Chucknbach, I was a little luckier than you. Drew my 73 tag. My wife drew a 34-1 deer tag. I've hunted antelope there a couple of times, but never deer.

Harpoon brother, we also drew 2nd choice 8. Waiting for leftovers for does in 9.
Good luck to you! This is just our 2nd year hunting Wyoming, loved it last year so can't wait to get back

Three of us drew 3 buck tags and 4 doe tags. :). Now we see if we can fill them. Oh and thanks for pi
Posting that results were out.

Got my second choice, unit 23, so...at least I am going hunting. Should be better than last year in 24. Good luck to all this season.

I don't...never hunted 23, so going to wing it. I will have a good time regardless and might even get some antelope steaks for the winter.

gary

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.