Wyoming Area 90-Muley

Haha, it is never not dry out here.. yes, it was pretty green in the spring but it never lasts long.

Good luck guys, maybe I'll see you out there. I'll be the old fat guy limping around. I hope you'll be the guys with big bucks in the truck.

Good luck to you too. See ya in the desert, it's dry out there. Had a secret water hole dry up on me since i was there 2 weeks ago, probably not too secret, there's a road to it. Now watch it snow, crazy WY weather.

Saw lots of smaller bucks on trucks taken, anyone get a 180+ in this area? I saw some 150-160's, hard to pass up but I did. Tag soup this year????

I saw a lot of small bucks but nothing I wanted to shoot. I didn't have a problem passing up the bucks I saw. I'll be eating my tag too.
I met a young guy on a 4 wheeler who said his Dad shot a big 3by3. Big is kind of a relative term so I'm not sure how big.
I saw one buck I would of shot but I didn't see him long enough. He wasn't a giant but a lot better than the other bucks I saw. It was still a fun hunt.
I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.