Wyoming Antelope unit 16, what can ya tell me about it?

Didn't you guys know Wyo. Game and Fish installs those invisible electronic fences around public land and trains the antelope not to cross!! :)

It was amazing how the antelope seemed to know the lines....we saw multiple herds within 50-100yds of being on public ground that just never crossed the line. We did have multiple opportunities though and brought 2 home...not bad for a couple hicks from Pennsylvania. Funny occurence while we were out there....my buddy got his buck and we were packing back to the truck and we see another truck pull up beside mine. We were still 30 min from the truck so we just kept moving. We come up out of the wash and there are 3 guys standing beside my truck still... 15 more minutes of hiking and we arrive to find 3 other guys from Pennsylvania standing there! After a few minutes of b.s. we find out they live about 30 min from us! What are the odds?? Nice guys though, and they were having the same luck.

It was amazing how the antelope seemed to know the lines....we saw multiple herds within 50-100yds of being on public ground that just never crossed the line. We did have multiple opportunities though and brought 2 home...not bad for a couple hicks from Pennsylvania. Funny occurence while we were out there....my buddy got his buck and we were packing back to the truck and we see another truck pull up beside mine. We were still 30 min from the truck so we just kept moving. We come up out of the wash and there are 3 guys standing beside my truck still... 15 more minutes of hiking and we arrive to find 3 other guys from Pennsylvania standing there! After a few minutes of b.s. we find out they live about 30 min from us! What are the odds?? Nice guys though, and they were having the same luck.

Hookturnr:

With all the hunters from Pennsylvania that come to Wyoming in the fall to hunt, it is not surprising you ran into someone from Penn. Living only 30 min. from you is a little surprising, however.

ClearCreek

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.