Wyoming 2006 Antelope Buffalobob, Jimm and Co.

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Jimm, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

My son Jesse , a close friend Bryce White ,Jim Collier (aka Buffalobob ) all went to Wyo to whack the speedgoats . We did. [image][​IMG][/image] [image][​IMG][/image] [image][​IMG][/image] [image][​IMG][/image] [image][​IMG][/image] [image][​IMG][/image]
    From the left , Buffalobob, Bryce White ,Jim B(Jimm), Jesse Brown

We all decided that this would no doubt be outlawed fore long as it was too much fun !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I can't begin to tell all the things learned about both equipment and self .

Now a whole year has to pass before wwe can do it again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. davewilson

davewilson Well-Known Member

i was jealous just reading the paper work! looks like a great time. thanks for sharing and please keep the reports coming!

3. Mountainsheep

Mountainsheep Well-Known Member

Sounds like a bunch of good buddies having a great time. Congratulations on your successful hunt & thanks for the pics & report.
    Dave

4. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

BB

Are you having fun yet??

Looks like a good time for all, congratulations all.

(4.14 miles of flight, 20 antelope)

5. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Jimm:

I think I've seen that picture on the wall of the post office /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks like you guys did good and had a pretty good time. Congrats on some good shooting and it looks like you managed to stretch some of the distances out there pretty good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Supermag

Supermag Well-Known Member

How about a gun/caliber list with the records? Sounds like a great time and some great meals on the way.

7. CAM

CAM Well-Known Member

Nice report, looks like a lot of fun.
    Thanks for sharing!
    CAM

8. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

jimm,

Where's da meat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

No sense in savin' da heads, specially da does..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Came back from Island Park, family thinger, yesterday, the mtns over towards were bb is were plenty white. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I may have to sneak up an find him.

Tomorrow is day 1 of deer hunt. Tales of a renegade shooting at trucks and hasseling hunters in that canyon to day.

9. JD338

JD338 Well-Known Member

Good job guys!
    Nice looking goats..........I mean speed goats. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Congratulations!

JD338

10. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

SS7mm,

Ooops ! I got the order of the names wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I'm the spry old man on the far right with my youngest son Jesse left of me .It must have been Buffalobobs pic you saw in the P.O. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[image][​IMG][/image]

This is a pic of our "meat wagon" . It has a nifty skinning station that can be put on th e rear and if you look past Jesse you can see the generator mounted above a 14 cu.ft. freezer .

For those that asked I will post a list of the rifles we used later , gotta run now all that work we didn't do while gone is calling . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim B.

11. Roll-Yur-Own

Roll-Yur-Own Well-Known Member

Wow, you guys got a lot of antelope. What is the bag limit?

Congrats on a great hunt!

12. abinok

abinok Writers Guild

Nice shooting guys! Im just wondering how many cases of ziploc bags you brought along. Next year theres gonna be at least one more guy in that pic!
    From the camo pics, im guessing Jim C, Bryce and Jessie were crawling around in the dirt, and Jim you were hiding in a flannel bush? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Can't wait to see some more pictures!

13. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Bag limit was 5, one buck ( 238 bucks for the buck tag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ) and 4 doe/fawn tags at 29 dollars each /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gol durn it Adam , I tried my ever luving best to get you out there this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Was wishing you wuz there . Ahh well , there is always next year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The doggone photo hosting site is being ornery or I would have already posted some pix of the nice bucks Jesse and Bryce and Jim C got . Anybody willing to take them as email and post them here ? If not I wil try some more .

Jim B.

14. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Jimm:

If you need some pics posted just e-mail them and I'll get them up for you. Whatever works for you works for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif