Wyoming 2006 Antelope Buffalobob, Jimm and Co.

Jimm

My son Jesse , a close friend Bryce White ,Jim Collier (aka Buffalobob ) all went to Wyo to whack the speedgoats . We did. [image]
scan0002.jpg
[/image] [image]
wyo061.jpg
[/image] [image]
scan0003.jpg
[/image] [image]
scan0004.jpg
[/image] [image]
scan0005.jpg
[/image] [image]
Wyoming2006254.jpg
[/image]
From the left , Buffalobob, Bryce White ,Jim B(Jimm), Jesse Brown

We all decided that this would no doubt be outlawed fore long as it was too much fun !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I can't begin to tell all the things learned about both equipment and self .

Now a whole year has to pass before wwe can do it again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i was jealous just reading the paper work! looks like a great time. thanks for sharing and please keep the reports coming!

BB

Are you having fun yet??

Looks like a good time for all, congratulations all.

(4.14 miles of flight, 20 antelope)

Jimm:

I think I've seen that picture on the wall of the post office /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks like you guys did good and had a pretty good time. Congrats on some good shooting and it looks like you managed to stretch some of the distances out there pretty good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jimm,

Where's da meat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

No sense in savin' da heads, specially da does..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Came back from Island Park, family thinger, yesterday, the mtns over towards were bb is were plenty white. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I may have to sneak up an find him.

Tomorrow is day 1 of deer hunt. Tales of a renegade shooting at trucks and hasseling hunters in that canyon to day.

Good job guys!
Nice looking goats..........I mean speed goats. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Congratulations!

JD338

SS7mm,

Ooops ! I got the order of the names wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I'm the spry old man on the far right with my youngest son Jesse left of me .It must have been Buffalobobs pic you saw in the P.O. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[image]
Wyoming2006127.jpg
[/image]

This is a pic of our "meat wagon" . It has a nifty skinning station that can be put on th e rear and if you look past Jesse you can see the generator mounted above a 14 cu.ft. freezer .

For those that asked I will post a list of the rifles we used later , gotta run now all that work we didn't do while gone is calling . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim B.

Nice shooting guys! Im just wondering how many cases of ziploc bags you brought along. Next year theres gonna be at least one more guy in that pic!
From the camo pics, im guessing Jim C, Bryce and Jessie were crawling around in the dirt, and Jim you were hiding in a flannel bush? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Can't wait to see some more pictures!

Bag limit was 5, one buck ( 238 bucks for the buck tag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ) and 4 doe/fawn tags at 29 dollars each /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gol durn it Adam , I tried my ever luving best to get you out there this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Was wishing you wuz there . Ahh well , there is always next year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The doggone photo hosting site is being ornery or I would have already posted some pix of the nice bucks Jesse and Bryce and Jim C got . Anybody willing to take them as email and post them here ? If not I wil try some more .

Jim B.

Jimm:

If you need some pics posted just e-mail them and I'll get them up for you. Whatever works for you works for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts