Wyatt Earp from Arkansas

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by wyatt earp, Jun 10, 2008.

1. wyatt earp

wyatt earp Active Member

I am joining here because I want to learn more about long range shooting and eventually hunting. I recently got me a Savage 12FV .308 and a Super Sniper 10x42mm scope. I'm still waiting on a day off from work and preferably less than 30-40 mph wind gusts to stretch it out.

Reading a recent post about long range hunting over at thefiringline.com made it clear to me that there are to many people over there that won't even be open-minded to the thought of long range hunting. It is something I plan to do one day and do not think it is "unethical", which is why I have come here to read and to learn.

Thanks for having me, Wyatt Earp

2. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.gun)

Looks like you've got a pretty good rig there to get started in the longer stuff. Lots of practice and range time and you'll be having a ball.

There aren't many sites where you can discuss what we do without having to put up with a bunch of BS from guys that have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to our sport. Don't think you'll have that problem around here.;);)

3. NDNorm

NDNorm Well-Known Member

this guy had the same name
    [​IMG]
    i've learned alot in my time here.
    good to meet you.
    Norm

4. redbone

redbone Well-Known Member

Where do you live in Arkansas ?

5. wyatt earp

wyatt earp Active Member

Arkadelphia, and you?

6. bentquarterpanel

bentquarterpanel Member

Dardanelle, Ark I started my senior yr in high school in Arkadelphia in 1972