Wy Unit 94

Wachsmann

Anyone have any advice on this unit. Is it a hard unit to draw out with 0 PP. I been looking over the drawing odd and I'm a little confused on the way it reads.
so you have ........quota............first choice........second choice.........third choice

say like unit 94......13..................361...................189........................81......
does the 13 mean the total number of tags and the first choice was people that applied was 361 and second was 189 and third was 81 ...Is that what that is supposed to basically read like?...Thanks

Yep, that's what the Regular Random stats for 94 were. If you paid the higher price for the Special Draw it was still 55 applicants for only 9 tags. In the Regular and Special PP Draws it took <5PPs and 3PPs, respectively to draw a tag of the 40 and 27 allotted. I'd suggest you start looking for an easy to draw unit since you now know how to read the stats. What your problem will be is that the easy to draw units you find will not have a whole lot of legally accessible public land to hunt on, which means the limited public land may be crowded or may not even have any animals on it.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.