WY draw posted

Same unit as last three years. All the antelope, coyotes and game wardens know me there except they will not recognize my new truck.

I drew Unit 42 and am taking my oldest son on his first "out-of-state" hunt. I promised him I would take him before he graduated high school, and boy that time really snuck up on me. This year will probably be my last opportunity to hunt with him for several years as he heads off to college and the military in 2011.

I am excited about getting to spend the time with him.

Dirty Steve

My son and I drew but my wife didn't. She got a deer tag and we didn't. I saw two really good bucks on the ridge above the house yesterday. Finally we don't have to watch them walk any more. After three years of trying we have a tag to surprise them with opening day.

2 of us got our draws. We both put in for the same tags. Buck deer, buck antelope and 2 doe/fawn antelope for each of us. The deer is in area "C" and the antelope is in area "17". gun)gun)gun)

Neither of us have been there (Wyoming) so we are hoping to have a good time.

joseph

I drew area 29 as my second choice. The grasslands are the only area I've hunted so far so I was trying to stay close to them. Not much public land there but there is some. I will just have to give it my best try. I'm glad I bought the public land map for my GPS.

Gordon

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts