ww super brass

pdhunter

Is ww super the same brass as winchester brass ?
I know there is someone out there smarter the me( thats not really too hard to find) Thanks

Hey pdhunter,

I am not 100% sure on this one, but I think that the WW Super brass is of lower quality then the regular Win brass. You usually see that Headstamp on the Win Super-X ammo - the grey box stuff, usually with that **** crimp on the neck that is a pain to get out. I find the brass to be softer and stretches more easily then the regular win brass. If you have some of it, then reload it, but watch for crushed shoulders, head seperation and other signs of junky brass.

Like I said, not 100% sure. If someone else knows more on this one, they would be better to ask. Good luck.

Thank you for that info. I use all WIN. brass but a really
good deal on this . All together I got 600 22-250 cases
counting the new ones for 15.00

Well, you can't go wrong with that now can you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Is the Win bulk brass - the stuff you buy in the blue bags, does that have a stamp of WW Super? I can't remember.

The blue bagged stuff is the WIN. head stamp. I didn't know that the ww super could be bought in bulk.

I don't think that it can, well not that I know of anyways. I wasn't sure which was which. Thanks for clearing that up for me. That just reassures what I told you about the WW Super brass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thank you Thats the third time I,ve been told that . I weighed 20 win. and 20 wwsuper case both weighed right in
the ball park witheach other.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.