wtt'wts zeiss scope

Discussion in 'Trade, Freebie and Loan' started by HUNTER13587, Apr 15, 2012.

1. HUNTER13587

HUNTER13587 Banned

I have for sale or trade a 3.5x10x44 conquest with plex reticle would like to trade for 30mm leupold scope.prefer lr series. Pm with any questions.

2. jobo157

jobo157 Well-Known Member

what you asking for it

3. Its only light

Its only light Well-Known Member

4. Gene

Gene Well-Known Member

I read all the prior posts about this scum bum - written just4 months ago. My question is: Why has he not been banned from this site? Failure to do so constitutes gross negligence.

5. Its only light

You know I'm really not sure but I agree. It's always a couple guys who ruin it for all of us.

6. skeeterboud

skeeterboud Well-Known Member

it's sad, and troublesome. i had emailed this guy about a possible trade for my 3-12x56 zeiss a few weeks ago. i come across so much equipment on here i'd like to buy, but things like this slow will prevent me unless it's going to an ffl!

7. Its only light

I'm also somewhat new to this whole forum thing and before I ever did a deal I came across the post that I put a link to on this post. I still did a deal with a guy on here and it went very well. I'm sure I annoyed the guy I did the deal with because I was very paranoid and made sure he knew my concerns. The best I can say is that 99 percent of the guys on this forum are stand up people it these losers that ruin it for everyone. What I will say is that if you find something you really want deal with the guy a bit and don't assume he is out to get you. You can always go check other posts made by the user and get in contact with others that he has done business with. They will gladly volunteer any negative information. Also before you do a deal call and talk with him and ask questions. Most of the time you will be able to tell if there is something shady going on by talking and asking the right questions. This is what I did and maybe it wasn't fair to the other guy in the fact that I almost assumed that he was trying to screw me. It's is a good way to meet new people with similar interests and a great resource to sell and trade our stuff. We as members need to identify these low life's and run them off of here. Good luck and don't let this scare you away from the site. Just let it help you ask the right questions so it doesn't happen to you!

8. 300mag-hunter

300mag-hunter Active Member

I would also highly recomend not to deal with Hunter13587. I contacted by phone and messages. Even talked about hunting for quite a while, then since it was a trade I mailed my Zeiss 4.5-14x44 scope to him well packed and fully insured in trade for an Illuminated Leupold scope. Claimed he sent his scope as well. I never received anything and phone calls were not answered. Then he claims they tried to deliver his scope to me but there was no one to sign for it. Which is not true as I was home every day, all day, that week. Then my original scope ended up showing up in the mail, very poorly packed, and with no insurance about 18 days after I originally mailed it. I was lucky it didn't get damaged as there was nothing protecting it. I contacted Hunter13587 about this and asked what was going on and never got a response as what happened. I asked for my shipping cost to be refunded, which he agreed to do but never got that either.

I'd stay away from this guy.