• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS Savage 300 wsm +

ATC 422

Savage 300 wsm with synthetic stock, scope rail, sling, case, also trigger has been shaved down to 4 lbs by gunsmith. This does not have the accutrigger and is about 2 years old with no more than 50 shots through it and is in excellent condition. Looking for bolt action 308 or 223 or possible semi auto ruger 22 rifle, this gun is a long range power house and buyer will not be disappointed. As for selling outright I am open to any cash offer, I do not use this gun and it is wasting space for me.

Savage 300 wsm with synthetic stock, scope rail, sling, case, also trigger has been shaved down to 4 lbs by gunsmith. This does not have the accutrigger and is about 2 years old with no more than 50 shots through it and is in excellent condition. Looking for bolt action 308 or 223 or possible semi auto ruger 22 rifle, this gun is a long range power house and buyer will not be disappointed. As for selling outright I am open to any cash offer, I do not use this gun and it is wasting space for me.

Blue or stainless?