• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS: Savage 111 .30-06 (KY)

I would be happy to ship anywhere as long as buyer pays the shipping charges.

Also, I am not aware of the requirements for shipping overseas. If you can get me the information needed we can work something out.

Email sent.

I can't sell the scope because its being used on another rifle. I can however add the scope that came with it. I think its bad but it may just be me. I will just throw it in the box since it came with the rifle.

im kind of keen. but ca i ask why you dont just build on the long action. better for seating those long bullets out there.
ive got a short action in .223

im kind of keen. but ca i ask why you dont just build on the long action. better for seating those long bullets out there.
ive got a short action in .223

I think thats what I am going to do. As long as I can get a stock that will work with my mag setup. If I can't, I would be interested in your .223.

depending what type of stock you want mate but have a look at choate stocks. im pretty sure they do one for the drop mag set up in long action. i like my stock, though they are heavy.. mine is like 4 pounds... have fun