WTT/WTS Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm ER/T FFP TMR Reticle with M1 Knobs

Discussion in 'Optics For Sale' started by remau308, Mar 25, 2011.

1. remau308

remau308 Member

This for sale is a like new Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm ER/T with the Front Focal Plane TMR Reticle with M1 knobs. I have the original box, and paperwork with the scope. There are no ring marks, and the glass is immaculate.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am asking REDUCED $1,600 OBO. However, I am pretty firm on this price so please no lowballs. This scope is practically new, no scratches/blemishes whatsoever, and tracks perfectly, and the retail new is typically $1,899. I can also include pictures looking through the scope if you are legitimately interested.

I mostly want to trade straight up for a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50mm NP-R1 reticle and 1/4 MOA knobs preferably with High Speed turrets and/or Zero Stop because the money for this scope is going towards a Nightforce. I will also consider trades for USO's, and other Leupolds with M5 knobs and TMR reticle. I am willing to deal with trades with no more then $500 cash on my end. I will also only consider trades with MOA/MOA or mil/mil.

PM is the best way to reach me, however, I honor the first "I'll take it" on this thread as first dibs.

Thanks for looking,
    Troy

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  2. acloco

acloco Well-Known Member

Free bump for anybody that has the cahones to take a picture like this on the kitchen table.

Might I suggest erasing the pics from the memory card? :)

3. remau308

remau308 Member

Hahah that side of the house had better light, but I just thought it would make a great centerpiece :)

4. remau308

remau308 Member

bump to the top

5. bfr4570

bfr4570 Well-Known Member

I know what the pictures would look like at my house. Especially thru the lenses:D

6. DZelenka

DZelenka Well-Known Member

What rings and base are you using? Could you please measure how much clearance you have between the objective and the barrel?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

7. remau308

remau308 Member

It's a Weaver extended picatinny base that I bedded, Nightforce Low .885" rings, and the clearance from the objective to the barrel is a little less than .5" with the caps on.

8. remau308

remau308 Member

Reduced! Other trades also added!

9. remau308

remau308 Member

Sold!