• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS: Custom .308 Rem 700 in AI Chassis w/Ammo & Extra's

FireOne

WTS: REDUCED $ - Custom .308 Rem 700 in AI Chassis w/Ammo & Extra's

WTS/WTT

Custom .308 Rem 700 in AI 1.5 Chassis w/Ammo & Extra's

Accuracy International 1.5 AICS Custom .308 Win

Custom Built Brigade Armory Barreled Remington 700 Action Mounted in AICS Chassis

- Unmolested Factory Green Skins
- 2 AI 5 Round Magazines
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Knob
- Holland Trigger
- Threaded Muzzle w/Protective Cap, Thread on your own Muzzle Brake or Suppressor
- Fully Adjustable Cheekpiece w/Thumbscrews
- TPS Optics Rail
* - 500 Rounds of Fresh Black Hills 175gr Match Boat Tail Hollow Points ($650 + Shipping)

Note: NO Scope, Bipod or Suppressor are included in this sale.

I am the second owner of this rifle. The original owner could not pay off the rifle upon completion, so I paid off the balance and became the new owner.

Only 240 rounds through this rifle. The rifle shoots a true 3/8 to 1/2 MOA with Black Hills Match & Federal Gold Medal Match with or without the suppressor. This rifle has been shot in three 1000 yard F-Class matches with 175 gr. Black Hills Boat Tail Hollow Points and scored in the top 3 in all.

The AICS is in perfect shape and has never been painted. The rifle itself has a few minor scratches, however, nothing major.
This is beautiful tactical, competition or working precision rifle.

This One Needs a New Home as I am Building 2 New AI's - MAKE REASONABLE OFERS

Possible Trades: FN 5.7 & PS90, High Quality .45 auto's in 4" or 5"- Ed Brown, Les Baer, Nighthawk, Wilson Combat, Kimber, Dan Wesson, Colt - OD, Black & RTF Glock in .380, 9, 40 & 45, Seecamp 380, Sig P238 Blackwood, Blackwater Tactical - MSAR STG in 7.62 x 39 or 5.56

* I will accept payment via PayPal, for services or unspecified goods with no additional fees. You can use your CC through the PP system.

Pick it Up in Mount Dora, Florida 32757 or I will Ship to an Out of State FFL - Shipping Charges and FFL Transfer Fees are at the Buyers Expense

Please Contact: [email protected] - Please No PM's

Photo: Picasa Web Albums - 11735397329801315... - Drop Box

Additional Photos By Request

Last edited:
I have never uttered these words before and I shall never speak them again, but I wish I drove a VW BUG!

I probably should not post my #1 shooter, a fully built AI comp stick. Careful, you may run out and buy a couple of bugs for it :D ..................

What the hell here she is, the second and third pic's:

Picasa Web Albums - 11735397329801315... - Drop Box

Absolutely the best rifle I have ever shot ....... I already have an empty jar for people who have offered me a kidney for it. Just kidding. It really does shoot great. Anyone who gets down to Central Florida is welcome to shoot her.

If you want to part it out I would be interested in the mags and the stock.

Oso

Thank you for the offer, however, I would want to sell the barreled action first at half of the asking price. Should that take place I will get back to you right away.

I will consider all reasonable offers sent by email to: [email protected]

Please do not make offers here.

Thank you, Mark

I just ordered my new sticks so I reduced the price on this one.

This rifle needs a new home pronto.

Thank you.