• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS 700p 300 RUM

birddogsx3

I have a 300 Remington Ultra Mag 700 police I would like to trade for a 700p in 308 or 300 win mag. Rifle is factory with the exception of a Timney Nickel (newer model) trigger,TPS 20 moa base and muzzle brake. Round count is around 420. Just looking for a similar rifle in 308 or 300 win mag. Let me know what you got or questions. Thanks

Will sale outright for $925.00 shipped to your FFL buyer pays any applicable FFL fees.

BI-POD NOT INCLUDED!!

I would also take 700 5r's as well.

I will also look at 6.5 Creedmoor 6.5x47 or 7mm-08. In a Savage, Winchester or Remington's. I don't need a 260.

8wh95j.jpg

10zajbl.jpg

What gr bullet doesit like best and what kind of groups are you getting? What kind of muzzle break and is the barrel 24 inch or 26 inch?

Thank You

26 inch barrel, I have never shot it but previous owner stated just under M.O.A with factory Remington Core Lock. The muzzle brake appears to be custom close to a vias style but I do not think it is vias. The thread diameter is bigger than my 5/8 thread protector. But I have not dug out my calipers to measure it.