Wtt/ wts 300rum

Discussion in 'Trade, Freebie and Loan' started by 300man, Sep 17, 2013.

1. 300man

300man Member

I have a remington model 700 bdl 300rum it has 26'' stainless barrel with synthetic stock. Looking to trade on rem or browning 7mm mag. Email jbailey.2605@yahoo.com

2. HANDLER

HANDLER Well-Known Member

Canu send a pic too. Chickenboom1@yahoo.com. Thnx

3. Doublezranch

Doublezranch Well-Known Member

4. shedhunt

shedhunt Well-Known Member

is this still available? if so, is it right handed or left handed action?

5. 300man

300man Member

Sold pending funds

6. shedhunt

shedhunt Well-Known Member

thank you..

7. Cash Is King

Cash Is King Member

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Did this scumbag (.300Man, Zeissman1, Houndsman05, Jamie Ray Myers, James Bailey, Christina Myers, Jimmy Myers, James Meyers) get any of you?

Please let me know... he got me in Virginia on the same gun and a few other folks on various other site. Think he got a guy SmackDaddy on this site also.

Looking to take him down.

Thanks, Leonard

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
  8. Cash Is King

Cash Is King Member

These folks JBailey (aka Jamie Ray Myers, Christina Myers, Jimmy Myers, James Bailey) have been running gun scams for a while on multiple sites.

I am trying to get in touch with a member here with the handle "SmackDaddy"... looks like he got taken also. Anyone else? Please spread the word. Any Mods that want to help please let me know. Thanks

Looks like there are lots of Civil cases (i.e. Small Claims Court stuff), but the wheel was never squeaky enough to get a Criminal case going... That is where we are headed now.

I DO NOT take that decision lightly (i.e. gun right are SO IMPORTANT), BUT I am done tolerating rats in my gun community/family... especially with the lies, changed phone number... and taunts that I "have nothing" via Text message and phone calls in April.

9. Cash Is King

Cash Is King Member

300Man (and A BUNCH of other handles) has been scamming people on multiple sites with the gun above, a Browning 7mm, a .270, and a Barnette (deliberately spelled incorrectly). He has been reining havoc on LongRangeHunting, SnipersHide, 24HourCampfire and on "my main forum" Virginia Gun Trader.

He has gotten AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE... all felonies (over $3k). Local police and the Feds are chasing him now.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD and let the Mods know as you see fit.

I have a low post count on this site and thus will get limited respect by some (so be it), but I am not backing off of this case... he nailed one US Army Soldier (back from deployment) for a Z5 and got many folks on his .300 RUM.

If you got nailed and want to tell me or the appropriate LE your story... please PM me. Or

Thanks, Leonard Simpson

10. Cbausch

Cbausch New Member

James Bailey

Hey this jf screwed me too he has my gun! Anyone go after him yet? I'm going to call VA pd on him tomorrow anyone have any personal info on J