• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT win 70 sporter 270 wsm

huntinfool18

Just seeing what's out there. I have a used Winchester model 70 sporter in 270wsm.
this is a controlled round feed action. 24" Blued barrel and wood stock. There are a couple small marks on the stock from hunting but still in very good condition. Has maybe 200rds fired.
To go with the rifle is 200rds of new unfired primed brass and a 500ct box of 140gr serria gamechanger bullets.

pm me with offers

Last edited:
Other rifles, optics, I'm open to lots of things. pm me offers. I value it around $1200 for the package
This is not my pic but my rifle looks exactly like this. I'm away at the moment, will get pics in a few days if there's some serious interest

Attachments

• 9B66A92B-BA39-4A48-8A37-259C61B86C58.jpeg
    9B66A92B-BA39-4A48-8A37-259C61B86C58.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 41
I've got a low mileage remington 220 swift with composite stock, fluted heavy barrel, upgraded trigger with brass and dies. Shoots very well and has never been on a prairie dog hunt or anything else that would compromise the barrel by heating it up. Ive got plenty of others, but this would be of similar value

Mainly looking for lighter weight hunting type rifles. I can always add on my end if need be.
thanks for the offer.

Okay. The one you're maybe looking to trade is fairly light, and flat shooting. What is it that would make you want to sell it?

Not sure? Is it stamped on the gun or do I need to run the serial number?
Selling because I want something different