• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT tikka t3 in 300 wsm for a t3 in 6.5x55 or 260

pyroducksx3

I have a Tikka T3 lite in 300wsm CM purchaced in 2005. I would like to trade the barreled action with someone for t3 in 6.5x55 or 260 rem with a 22" barrel. The reason is I have built a longrange gun in 7mag and dont need this class of caliber but want the light weight of the t3 light, without the recoil of the 300wsm. I will include mags, reloading dies, I believe 40 pieces of once fired win brass, rcbs pricision mic for 300 wsm and any 300 wsm stuff I have. Any interest or question please feel free to contact me. If you feel that your trade is more valuable we can discuss options so that we both feel good about the deal. Thanks. The stock is painted which is why I figured the trade would just be the barreled actions. If you have the T3 lite and are interested in just trading complete rifle we can talk about it.

Last edited:
I also have a rell 700 LA hs sporter stock with DE cheekpiece if interested in trading a t3 in 6.5x55, 260 or 7-08