• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Tikka T3 Bolt

Desert Fox

I would like to trade my Tika T3 Magnum bolt with your Standard .473 bolt.

Would the magnum bolt your looking at trading work for a WSM? Or where you refering to long action magnum? I ask because I'm looking for a WSM bolt for a T3.

It's WSM Bolt.

I believe the bolt is the same for WSM or the long magnum cartridge like 300 Win. What change is the magazine and the bolt stop.

So it is a bolt for a WSM? Are you looking to sell it? If so, is there anything wrong with it and what would you be looking to get for it?

Nothing wrong with it. It's almost brand new. Came from my 300 WSM that I bought here from one of the member. I'm planning to re-chamber the rifle to something like 6.5-47 or 284.

I'm buying sp260 bolt for $175 shipped so if I can get the same for my bolt, I'll be a happy camper.

I have my 300 Win Mag T-3 in the shop right now, the recoil was way beyond what I can tolerate, I bought a 6.5 #2 Shilen barrel and having it chambered for the 6.5 Remington Magnum and throated to seat the bullet way out. I have form dies and over 300 pieces of brass ready to go. Had thought about the 7mm/6.5 RM but really wanted the 6.5 mag .
Had you thought about the 7 SAUM? Should fit with everything you already have.
Good luck with your build.

Hey Truc, Thanks for your recommendation.

I have a 7WSM on a my switch barrel Lawton 7500. I really like it a lot and the 7SAUM did cross my mind while contemplating on this build. My plan is to built a target/tactical rifle using a KRG chassis. KRG won't accept an AICS magnum length magazines so any magnum length cartridge is not feasible. Besides I'm not sure how a WSM mag will work on the chassis.

I have a 6.5-47 Lapua in a Remmy action that I use for our local 1K shoot. I like it so much that I don't mind building another one. A 284 Winchester is also a viable substitute. DF

Yes, I still have it. I haven't finalized my plan for this rifle so I will hold on to the magnum bolt. I'll let you know when I decide to let it go.

Thanks,
DF