• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt: Sw colorado elk hunt

silvercreekguide

I live in GMU 71 in Colorado and know the area VERY well. In the past 3 years i have taken out family members to 17 bulls 290" and up. I will set up a camp, i have the horses,and I am good company. I am in need of a quality 338 EDGE barrel and muzzle brake pre-fit for a savage standard shank. I have recently had to sell all of my guns, but managed to save a stock and action. So i figured I might as well go for a big elk gun.
If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks, Mike

Mike, Please give me a call or send me a phone # and a good time to call you. I need some real info on elk hunting in colorado. Thanks, Gary Campbell 478-957-5213

Mike,

Interested in hunting next year, 2013, I woul dnot be able to get off work this year but i think i could pull it off next year. Send me a PM we can work out a trade or price

Back to top... huntinfool18 had to back out due to work issues.

a bit of a change... need a quality 338 31" contour close to sendero and a good A5 style stock for a Rem 700 LA

Seasons still open are Archery, 2nd rifle, & 3rd rifle

Thanks, Mike