• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Rock River Coyote ///KY///

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott1119

I have a very nice Rock River Coyote Rifle, 20 inch 1 in 9 barrel, 223 wylde chamber, trigger is 2.75 lbs, Scope is a sun optics USA 4-16x50, Very clear little scope with mildot. I want to trade to a 308 heavy barreled bolt gun, Mainly a Remington LTR, 5R, SPS Tactical, Maybe even a Savage. Comes in the factory Rock River Case. Really want to trade but I will sell the package 1650, dont want to split it up.

I have a Savage M10 .308 in bell and Carlson Tactical medalist stock and an SWFA SS fixed 10x scope (non-HD). It is a .75 MOA gun with handloads or FGMM 168,s and I shoot it to 600 yds on 10" and 8" swingers with no problems. It has about 300 rds through it. I would include 35 rds of handloaded ammo and my load data book. If you are interested I will post some pics.

Sorry but I couldn't figure out how to attach pics in a PM.

Attachments

• Savage 308 2.jpg
    Savage 308 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Savage 308.jpg
    Savage 308.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 14
If it had a 6-24 nice scope on it I would jump all over it, But my eyes aint good enough of 10x

Any interest in a Winchester stealth II in 308 with 20 moa bases I think they're badger but might be nightforce with Burris rings and a vortex 6-24x50 prob 3-400 rounds shot shoots hand loads between .5-.75moa depending on the shooter loves Berger 175g with varget!
Only catch is I'm in California and I would need you to install a bullet button and any high cap mags you could just disassemble them and they become parts kits!
Pm if any interest we can work something out.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.