• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: Remington Sendero 25-06 w/ Burris Signature 4-16 scope! (MO)

privatepilot

I am looking to trade a Remington Sendero stainless fluted 25-06 with a Burris Signature 4-16 power scope. This rifle is like new with less then 20 rounds through it. This is the first model of the sendero's that is no longer made and getting harder to find, not the sf ii. I have pics and plenty of references if needed, just email me at [email protected] I am not looking for anything in particular, just something that interest me. Let me know what you have! Thanks! The gun is located in Missouri and can be viewed or picked up if needed.

I am looking to trade a Remington Sendero stainless fluted 25-06 with a Burris Signature 4-16 power scope. This rifle is like new with less then 20 rounds through it. This is the first model of the sendero's that is no longer made and getting harder to find, not the sf ii. I have pics and plenty of references if needed, just email me at [email protected] I am not looking for anything in particular, just something that interest me. Let me know what you have! Thanks! The gun is located in Missouri and can be viewed or picked up if needed.

Check out my listing "Guns To Sell"----maybe you'll find something of interest.