• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt remington 700 lvsf

I'm guessing some sort of cash price and an explanation on the scope whould help out greatly. Also where are youl located?

Hey really nice guns I like the LVSF's have aone in 204 and another in 223, I've bought both mine resonable, I bought the 204 NIB last winter for just over $500 shipped. I really don't know on the scope deal though I don't think Leupold ever made one like that maybe some #'s just mixed up. Kind of hard to make a trade without knowing what someone values there stuff at? Oh well!!

Sorry all the scope is 6x18 long range. The gun new was 900 and some change and the scope was almost 600. I had a couple of offers for 800 in town

Yeah Jerrad, they are cool little guns.

I picked up my .223 un-fired, NIB and in perfect condition for under $550 and I like it a lot.

I'd really like to add a 22.250 to my safe, but I can't seem to get enough solid info or quality pics to properly evaluate the firearm, much less feel like I can feel the trust I need to in order to make a deal on an unseen rifle. Too much gamble involved for me.

First the scope is a 4.5 x 18, then it changes to a 6 x 18. Pic shows naked gun.
I thought I knew Leupolds product line and history pretty well... this is a new one on me, and it doesn't even have an objective size..??

If I had good pics, solid and complete description information, an idea of the asking price, and reliable answers to questions (where are you located?) I may consider buying this rifle.

Maybe this one should have been listed under the Trade, Freebie and Loan section... or better yet, not at all.

Just my opinion. No biggie.