• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt remington 700 barrel or whole gun.

hollywood88

im looking to either trade my factory remington .308 sporter barrel or my complete gun. i love my remington 700 but i have no problem using a different brand, as long as its accurate and reliable is all that matters to me. in a barrel im looking for 7mm-08, .243, 22-250 so its an easy swap. if its a whole gun trade im looking for anything that is a bolt action and wont demolish coyote pelts as much. i love how the gun shoots and how cheap the ammo is, but the furs are absolutely useless for selling or using to make things.

I am looking to trade my Rem 700 SPS 22-250 w/26" HVY Bull BBL for a 700 in a .308 straight across. I have it posted on Preditor Masters with pics. Take a look or send an email w/pics of your rifle to [email protected]

Lets make a deal.

Tony

I have a 22-250 Rem stainless barrel with less than 10 rds thru it. Will screw into your action, 12 twist won't take heavy load is reason I pulled it.