• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt remington 700 adl synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood88

I have a 700 i got last year off a buddy that im thinking about trading. Its a 308 with a 20" sporter barrel. My buddy attempted to refinish it but failed miserably so right now it is basically wrapped in a digi camo tape but wouldnt take much to fix, just needs either reblued or coated. He took it to a guy here in town fir trigger work and when he got it back the bolt release didnt work, ive pulled it apart and it looks like when the guy put it back together he put in the spring for the release backwards,simple fix just need to partially drive out 1 pin and flip the spring but i dont have any punches so im not gonna try. Ive shot it some and it groups good at an average of around .75 to 1 moa with cheap ammo and ive yoteshot a couple yotes with it. Just does too much damage to the furs and i already have a remmy just like it. Im just looking around to see whats out there right now that us a little more fur friendly. Pm me with any offers or questions

Forgot to mention the gun comes with rings,bases,and a 3-9x40 scope. Trade doesnt have to be a bolt action but the 2 calibers that have my attention the most are 223 and 22 hornet.

Im not even sure what it us worth. I gave my buddy 450 for it,the scope,and a box of ammo because thats what he needed to pay some bills. Id say make an offer, worst i can do is say no

Status
Not open for further replies.