• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT - Rem. 700 in 7mm SAUM

th82457

I have a stainless BDL 700 Remington in 7mm SAUM that I would like to trade for either a stainless Sako A7 or model 75 in either of the following calibers .30-06 or.280 Rem. My Remington will come with blued matte Leupold rings and bases and 35-40 pcs. of weight sorted once fired brass.

I have a stainless BDL 700 Remington in 7mm SAUM that I would like to trade for either a stainless Sako A7 or model 75 in either of the following calibers .30-06 or.280 Rem. My Remington will come with blued matte Leupold rings and bases and 35-40 pcs. of weight sorted once fired brass.

Sounds like nice rifle. What kind of cash would you have to have?

PM's answered. Pic's sent. Will sell outright for $650 shipped from private owner to FFL. Will add 3.5 x 10 Vari-X 111 scope that is on gun for an additional $275 with gun sale.

Thanks

Have had lots of interest, but it is still available. Shoot me your e-mail address and I will send pictures.

Terry

Still available? I have a t/c omega z5 muzzleloader NIB fora partial trade if interested? Location?