• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT REM 700 BDL Varmint 243 with Trades listed

crowsnest2002

I have for trade a Remington 700 BDL varmint year is early 1970's. It is in a VLS stock for strength. Trigger breaks at about 3#.
I also have about 20-30 rounds 95 grn berger vlds loaded that I am going to include as well. I'm Looking for Rem 700 bdl, cdl 7mm-08, 270, 243, 308, or just run what you've got by me. If you have anything along these lines just pm me. I'm just looking for something as a walking/ varmint hunting category. This rifle is a little to heavy to be comfortable to carry a lot. Thanks again for looking.
fkady9.jpg

15ek40y.jpg

350uq7a.jpg

2n1e0qu.jpg

30if70l.jpg

2mxl4wl.jpg

qxt85v.jpg

2wg9m5i.jpg

2pq28tv.jpg

2ednzhh.jpg

2qnpds3.jpg

Any idea of the round count? Are you the original owner? Would you be interested in trading for a Remington 700 SPS in 243?

Round count on my behalf is 55 rounds. I am not the original owner, I received this rifle on a trade deal and I have decided that my walking style of hunting is my requirement for rifle style. If you have a 243sps I would be interested, but I'm concerned about the factory stocks that are on SPS line of rifles.

Recent Posts