• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT or sell GAP Surgeon 338 lapua with extra barrel for trade

panzer075

I have a GAP 338 lapua made on the surgeon XL action. 28 inch bartlien barrel, badger FTE brake, manners T2 adj stock with KMW hardware. surgeon bottom metal with 1 5rd AICS mag. stock is OD with skulls airbrushed on, metal is blk cerakote. rifle basix trigger. 327 rds documented arrowhead stamp

rifle also has a second fully chambered and threaded barrel (also bartlien) by GAP 28 inch all set to screw on when the first one dies.

rifle also comes with surgeon action wrench, and I have over 300 berger 300grn'ers, 200 once and twice fired brass, and redding 338 lapua custom competition bushing dies and seater,
also have the hornady case gauge for measuring throat with empty threaded case and ogive checker.

looking for a good custom rifle, GAP, APA, or another well known smith. Prefer 308, 24inch barrel and up..25,26,27 whatever. prefer custom actions, surgeon, templar, badger..will consider remington, would also consider some brass or componenets to help even up your end, maybe even a scope..I am fairly open to stock type..but love the A4 or manners T4A

will also consider custom rifles with 308 bolt face..260,
243..so on.

prefer to trade but will sell entire package all above for 4700.00 OBO shipped

can email cell pics for now, working on getting the camera for pics tonight.

[email protected] best way to get ahold of me..but PMs are ok too

***single shot actions and rifles are fine, as are actions and barrels or components for a rifle build.***