WTT: Nikon D80

Discussion in 'Other Stuff For Sale' started by warpig602, Jan 16, 2012.

1. warpig602

warpig602 Well-Known Member

This camera was a back up to my back up and its time to get something more useful.

Camera is in excellent shape with no visible wear or damage. Low actuation count(i'll get the total later tonight but think its around 11k)Comes with 3 or 4(i'll double check that too) factory batteries. Zeikos battery grip(I still have the normal battery cover should you choose not to use the batetry grip), Nikon wireless remote, Nikon wired remote, extra LCD protector, D80 user guide. I can also work a deal on 18-55 and 55-200, VR lenses if you need some glass to get started. Take the whole setup and I'll toss in a Lowepro Slingshot backpack.

Interested in trading for guns, bows, hunting equipment, optics, reloading equipment/components or ????

warpig602@gmail.com

2. ankaka

ankaka Banned

Don't buy the D80. The new D90 completely obsoletes it. If money matters, buy the almost identical D40, and if not, the D90 is a complete generation beyond the old D80. Please treat the rest of this review as an historical artifact, written in 2007.

3. gunslinger169

gunslinger169 Well-Known Member

why did you just take a huge dump on this guys thread?

4. beretta_man11

beretta_man11 Well-Known Member

Wow.... Really? Not cool man.
    I had a d80 and don't have anything bad to say about it.

Good luck with your sale.