• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 in Max 50 med rings

jboeri

The title pretty much says it all... Picked up a NXS 5.5-22x56 w/ npr2 recticle a couple months ago to use on a 300wm build, now the build has been pushed off. would like to trade this out for either a US optics ST-10 or a high end 1911.

The title pretty much says it all... Picked up a NXS 5.5-22x56 w/ npr2 recticle a couple months ago to use on a 300wm build, now the build has been pushed off. would like to trade this out for either a US optics ST-10 or a high end 1911.

Would you be interested in a kimber 1911 .45 ACP ?

BigBuck

Will sell scope w/o rings for 1350. will accept paypal if buyer pays the +4%

Would you be interested in a superbly built 1911 45? Blake Gann Custom full house. I have several 1911s in various cal. but all by Blake and all superbly built and rarely shot. We need to email each other ! [email protected]. I'm not exaggerating on the word superbly either. Charles

I'd like to trade. I have a Wilson Combat that I can trade. I just bumped it to the top on the guns for sale page. Find it under Wilson Combat 1996A2. I'll be happy to send you more pics if you'd like. I'll PM you as well.