• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: NightForce BR 12-42 Cerakoted scope

Wolfdawg

FOR SALE: NightForce BR 12-42 Cerakoted scope

SCOPE HAS BEEN TRADED****Please remove Thread***

FOR SALE!!!! I have a NightForce 12-42 Benchrest scope that had been Cerakoted in a tan/brown camo pattern (close to digital except painted). It has the NP-2DD reticle.

i have it on a very nicely painted benchrest rifle. Frankly, it doesn't match! I would like to sell it for another nightforce 12-42 or 8-32 or NXS models in the black finish.

I have the box, papers, metal scope caps...etc...ASKING $1050.00
SHIPPED FREE IN CONUS

Let me know if we can do business...
Cerakoting a scope is a $100 upgrade. So, if you wanted to have your scope Cerakoted, I can save you the time and expense! I can send pics if requested.

Wolfdawg

Last edited:
Alteration to any product may void the warranty. First thing I would do is call NF and ask them whether Cerakote affects the warranty. I doubt it, but would want to check. I have two of the same scope, and love both of them.

Gene
I called when I bought it and they said the warranty is good to go! No problem with the Cerakote.

Mo
I never really considered selling it. I think I could replace it for around $1100.00 used, so I would do that plush shipping and insurance if you want.

Wolfdawg