• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Nightforce 8-32x56 NPR2

uafgrad

I have a Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 scope with the NPR2 reticle. Although I had dreams of shooting 1000+ yards, it just hasn't happened and I would like a little less power. I am interested in trading for a Nightforce 5.5-22x50or56. Scope must have either MLR (prefered), NPR2, or MilDot reticles. I am not interested in other reticles. At this time I am only interested in NF optics, unless someone is willing to give up a lot in other optics for it.
This scope would be in new condition were it not for one small blemish from the scope ring. Otherwise it is safe queen.
Please email me with questions at [email protected]
Fine Print: If scope is new I will pay shipping on my scope. If scope is used, I will require that you pay for shipping of both scopes (there is a fairly significant price difference in the scopes). I will only ship scope after I have received your scope in trade. I will ship within 48 hours of receipt of scope.
NF1.jpg

NF2.jpg

Scratch.jpg