• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT New Remington SPS Tactical .308 w/ Lots Of Extras

ncyotecaller

I bought the above rifle new from dealer back at the beginning of 2013. As soon as I got it home I took the cheap Houge stock off and bought a new H.S Precision stock for it that is the factory stock on the discontinued LTR version. I put a set of Leupold standard rings and bases on it and sat it in my safe and have never fired it. I bought some ammo and once fired brass for it but haven't used any of the ammo or brass since I haven't fired the gun. I also have a Zeiss Conquest 3-9x50 that I would mount on it for the right trade and the list of ammo and brass is as follows

1-Eagle Multi-Cam Stock Pack
1- Box Hornady 150gr SP
1-Box with a few missing 180gr Federal Fusion
66- Federal GMM once fired brass
18-Remington once fired brass
8-Winchester once fired brass
4-Hornady Match once fired brass

I am looking for a really nice RH Weatherby Accumark, Browning Bar ShortTrac or LongTrac Oil Finish RH model, or Sako 85. Will add the Zeiss 3-9x50 for the right trade and or cash money.

Also have an Armstech Mag Extender floor plate that is in the package that will go with this gun. I also have some 150gr Nosler BT's left that I was loading in a 300wsm I will throw in as well.

I'm interested in the floor plate and the eagle camo stock pack. Would you sell them? Have any pics?

Recent Posts