• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT New CZ527 Varmint/Target

jwcrabb

For trade is a CZ 527 Varmint/target in .223. I bought this gun for the Kevlar stock to use on another build. I changed the stock and mounted the action back in a new takeoff CZ Walnut stock that I had. This is the new Varmint/Target model. It has the 24" Varmint weight barrel and has some sort of flat dark grey finish compared to the normal blued finish. Gun is new in box with all paperwork and test target from CZ. I am looking for a .308 bolt gun, I would perfer one of the Rem 700 models, but consider others. Can be used, but must be excellent shape. Thanks

This has had 660 rounds fired through it. Sub .5 MOA rifle. Comes with logbook, targets and reloading recipes.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 9
  • .289, 100 yds..jpg
    .289, 100 yds..jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 10
TexasTrophy, what model 700 is that, SPS Tactical? What is the barrel length?

It is the SPS Tactical with 20" heavy barrel. Shoots sub .5 moa and I have the logbook, targets and load recipes to back it up. That should save you some time and money in trying to work up a load for it. Also, might throw in Nightforce one-piece 20 moa base to sweeten the pot. Coming to El Campo the first weekend in June if you're interested and want to hold it that long.