• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT -Have VARGET and H1000 FOR TRADE-- Swap for Annealez 2.0 or RL-26

Veteran

I am looking for an annealez 2.0 Gen 2 with digital readout and menu/controls panel. Depends too on what accessories come with it, pan, torch head,
etc. We'd need to discuss all this and then propose a swap. I would want something fairly new that is represented to work well, no bugs or issues to fix.

I have 4 lbs. Varget, and 4 lbs. H1000 in unopened 1 # bottles. See picture.

The other thing I may consider a swap for is some RL-26 in a pound for pound swap.

I'm in Michigan but will consider meeting for swaps in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, (Wisconsin if we can meet in Illinois) , Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. I'm headed to Texas soon.

I have a few other powders too, if you want to propose something.

Attachments

• Powder Swap.jpg
    Powder Swap.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Thanks Joseph, but I don't think I'll be able to swing that far over to Florida. Texas is far enough for me.

Glad to help out. Hoping the powder shortage is slowly starting to get better. Next frontier is rifle primers.
Seems like lately pistol primers are coming around, just not large rifle or large rifle magnums yet.

Thanks Joseph, but I don't think I'll be able to swing that far over to Florida. Texas is far enough for me.

Glad to help out. Hoping the powder shortage is slowly starting to get better. Next frontier is rifle primers.
Seems like lately pistol primers are coming around, just not large rifle or large rifle magnums yet.
Help ya there 2

I would like to help you but I don't know if I can ship or get someone to ship. I have Reloder 26 I'd swap for H1000. And I'm in Florida.

I might also trade for Vihtavuori N568 if anyone has ever seen any?? Someone here said they bought some last week, but personally I've never ever even seen any. Does it really exist?

Yes, I know, I've seen all the ads, and even slots on sellers' websites for it .....Coming soon,,,,,,but Q2 is over now.......still ain't seen
a pound of it. I am not sure I believe its even been released yet....

Recent Posts