• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT H4350 for SRP. San Antonio area

dfitz7604

For trade only. I live in Kerrville, an hour west of San Antonio. I have a few 1# cans H4350 for trade I am in need of small rifle primers. Prefer CCI 450s or Remington 7 1/2s. But would take most anything at this time. Thank you for your time.

Daniel
(830)931-5611

This is a long shot, but if you get up near Killeen I could probably part with 2-300 Remington if you need them to get you through this rough patch. Can't spare enough to trade for a pound of powder, but wouldn't give you the full Gunbroker treatment on a few. Not worth driving up for, but if you happen to know somebody going this way anyway. In the meantime, I hope a truckload of primers has a flat tire at the end of your driveway (mine too).

Remember the old days when we dropped a primer under the bench we didn't even crawl under after it:)

This is a long shot, but if you get up near Killeen I could probably part with 2-300 Remington if you need them to get you through this rough patch. Can't spare enough to trade for a pound of powder, but wouldn't give you the full Gunbroker treatment on a few. Not worth driving up for, but if you happen to know somebody going this way anyway. In the meantime, I hope a truckload of primers has a flat tire at the end of your driveway (mine too).

Remember the old days when we dropped a primer under the bench we didn't even crawl under after it:)
That is quite the hike. I don't have any trips planned to go anywhere close to where you are located. I do appreciate the offer!

I'm going to the VA in Kerrville on March 9.

I bought some SR primers from my neighbor, Rem and BR -4, but don't want to sell them.

He had 1000 CCI #41 and about 900 WSR still for sale @ $75 each. I paid $100 per 1000 for those I bought. If you want them, I'll bring them with me if he hasn't sold them. He'll want cash I imagine.

Last edited:
Never mind, called him this morning and he's sold all his SR primers.

Last edited: