• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT for Exbal or NF ballistic software

slymule

I would like to trade a LNIB, set of BogPod bipod shooting sticks. Used them once at the range, didn't like them as much as my Harris bipod, so I stuck them back in the original box, and tossed them in the closet. I enclosed the webpage for the BogPod shooting sticks below.

I'm needing the software for a Palm Tungsten T3, it runs the latest version of Palm OS (5.2).

BOG-POD Shooting Sticks, Caps, and More Products

Last edited:
Sweetening the pot

I have a set of Talley one piece lightweight 1" rings, an ACD (anti-cant device) also for a 1" tube, and a set of BogPod bipod shooting sticks. I would trade any of these items for the software for Exbal or Nightforce to install in my Palm Tungsten T3 - it runs the latest version of Palm OS. I have included the webpage for the BogPod shooting sticks below.

BOG-POD Shooting Sticks, Caps, and More Products[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Re: Sweetening the pot

"Just make a copy of the software for yourself, trade me for the original, and basically you're getting the shooting sticks for free."

That's sorta stiffing Mr. Perry isn't it? Most here are to honest for that.

Re: Sweetening the pot

"Just make a copy of the software for yourself, trade me for the original, and basically you're getting the shooting sticks for free."

That's sorta stiffing Mr. Perry isn't it? Most here are to honest for that.

I agree WyoRanchHand, I don't think the members here will buy into that way of thinking.

You guys have a point, guess I never really considered that aspect. I was just looking at it as swapping one item for another, anyway I changed my post.

If anyone is interested in buying these items outright I would just sell both the ACD and the Talley rings for $75., or I'd sell the BogPod sticks for $70. and I'd pay the shipping.

Let me know if you have an interest.
Slymule

Broz, here's the link for the ACD. I've had the same one on my 300RUM for 3-4 years now, no problems whatsoever. Its the black 1" ACD. In fact, I'm going with the same one on my 338EDGE, I just had to order another one but in 30mm.

ACD (Anti-CANT Device): Mounting Solutions Plus (MSP)

Darn, I'm sorry I missed the 1" part. I need a 30mm or a rail mount that will alow me to see my AIC better.
Sorry.

Jeff